3220 Adams Ave
San Diego, CA 92116
Besieged by the Empire, the planet of Tureen VII is being held hostage for secretly aiding the Rebellion. The last three attempts to breach the siege have failed spectacularly. The Imperials have established bases on the planet’s twin moons; its orbit is swarming with Imperial fighters.
You pilots are our last chance to break this siege and help the people of Tureen VII. The opposition is heavy, but the bases must be destroyed so that lives can be saved. Good Luck, and may the Force be with you all.
FORMAT: Each player will be allowed up to 100 points of Rebels. For each player, the Imperial forces will receive an additional 75 points.
- EXAMPLE: Imperials begin play with 100 points. There are four rebel rebel players opposing them, so now the Imperials have 400 Points.
Imperial fighters will be reinforced every third round, with each player bringing in one Academy pilot without upgrades for each fighter lost.
- EXAMPLE: Imperial Player 1 lost Howlrunner, Mauler Mithal, and Backstabber. They now may launch 3 Academy Pilots.
The Base is split into three sectors, each with its own stats:
- Starboard (Right side from Imperial Player’s edge) Section: Communications Section has one Turbolaser, one Quad laser cannon. Hull 6, Shields 4, +1 Hull and +1 Shield for each Rebel player. Can hold 4 Energy. Actions: Coordinate, Jam, Reinforce, Recover (Conditional).
- MAX Hull- 12, MAX Shields- 10
- Central Section: Command Center has 2 Turbolasers, 2 Quad Laser Cannon, and Generates 6 Energy a turn. Hull 8, Shields 6, +2 Hull and +2 Shields for each additional Rebel Player. Can hold 6 Energy. Actions: Target Lock, Reinforce, Coordinate, Recover (Conditional)
- MAX Hull- 16, MAX Shields- 14.
- Port (Left Side of Imperial Edge) Section: Generator Section has One Turbolaser, one Quad Laser Cannon. Generates 10 Energy. Hull 6, Shields 4, +1 Hull and +1 Shield for Each Rebel player. Can hold 5 Energy. Actions: Target Lock, Reinforce, Recover. SPECIAL: If this section is destroyed, ALL Sections lose the Recover Action.
- MAX Hull- 12, MAX Shields- 10
The Board will be a 9’x3’ area, with the Rebels and Imperials deploying as normal. If a section of the base is destroyed, the Imperial reinforcements can only enter the field from the Imperial edge of the remaining sections of the base. (IE if the Port section is destroyed, the Imperial forces can only deploy from the Starboard and Center sections.)
Win Conditions: The game will end at 8pm or after 10 rounds, whichever occurs first.
Rebels- Destroy the Center section before the time rounds out.
Imperials- Wipe out the attacking Rebel forces, or Hold back the Rebels until time runs out.
Hero of Tureen VII: Score the most hits on the Objective. If there is a tie, compare number of imperial ships killed. If there is STILL a tie, players roll off.
Scourge of Tureen VII: The player who scores the most kills earns this title. If there is a tie, the players roll off.
Harbinger of Freedom: The first player to score a kill against Imperial forces.
First Place: The player who scores the most hits on the objective is the event winner, and will receive first pick of the Alt art cards, as well as the “Hero of Tureen VII” Dice Tower.
Second Place: The player who scores the second most kills against the Imperial Fighters will be awarded Second pick of the Alt art cards, as well as the “Scourge of Tureen VII” dice tower. If this is the same player as first place, it is awarded to the next player down. If there is a tie, it is resolved via a roll off.
Third Place: The player who scores the first kill of the game is awarded third choice of Alt art cards, as well as the “Harbinger of Freedom” dice tower. If said player has already been awarded a price, the rest of the rebel players vote on who should be selected as the Harbinger. If there is a tie, the Imperial players chose between the selected players.
4th to 10th Place: each player is selected based on amount of damage dealt to the objective, with any ties going to the pilot who scored more kills, and any remaining ties resolved via roll off.
Tracking Objective Hits, Kills, and First Blood: The player to score the first kill will be given a Red glass token, to be turned in at the end for their place as the Harbinger. For each kill scored, players will receive a black glass bead to be totaled at the end. Objective Damage will be tracked using Yellow Tokens.
- Red: First Kill
- Black: One for each Kill
- Yellow: One per damage dealt to the Objective.
All proceeds from the event will be donated to Feed San Diego.