Standard Format Deck Construction Rules!
Just in case you were wondering!
Constructed decks must contain a minimum of sixty cards. There is no maximum deck size; however, you must be able to shuffle your deck with no assistance. If a player wishes to use a sideboard, it must contain exactly fifteen cards.
With the exception of basic land cards, a player’s combined deck and sideboard may not contain more than four of any individual card, counted by its English card title equivalent. All cards named Plains, Island, Swamp, Mountain, and Forest are basic.
The following card sets are permitted in Standard tournaments:
- Scars of Mirrodin (until October 5, 2012)
- Mirrodin Besieged (until October 5, 2012)
- New Phyrexia (until October 5, 2012)
- Magic 2012 (until October 5, 2012)
- Dark Ascension (effective February 3, 2012)
- Avacyn Restored (effective May 4, 2012)
There are no cards banned in Standard tournaments.